High Quality AA and AF
Our high quality tests let us separate the men from the boys and the ladies from the girls. If the cards weren't struggling before they will start to now.
Resident Evil 5
We're seeing a similar picture to what we've seen all along with the HD 5970 falling slightly behind the HD 5870 CF setup and its higher clock speeds. Compared to the GTX 295, however, performance for ATI is very strong here.
Far Cry 2
Both the HD 5970 and HD 5870 CF are able to achieve a minimum higher than 30 FPS which is exactly what we want to see. We can see that the HD 5870 CF setup manages to squeeze out an extra few FPS.
World In Conflict
With World in Conflict literally maxed out as far as settings go, we can see that all cards struggle to break the 30 FPS minimum. The HD 5970 sits again behind the HD 5870 CF setup. Hopefully a bit of overclocking can help yield those extra FPS we need to overtake the HD 5870 CF setup and break that 30 FPS minimum.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 16 [Final Thoughts]