Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: 6 watts x2 (not stated if RMS or peak figure)
Speaker dimension: 2.75" x2 (ported)
Cable length: NA
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: NA
Pick-up pattern: NA
Well, I can see a lot of 'Not Applicable' there, so this could be a record for the shortest 'tech over' I've ever done.
So what do we have to work with here? Well, there are two 2.75" drivers, which are side ported with a small opening on either side of the unit.
Power figures come in at a hefty 6 watts x2 which could be peak or RMS, but no-one knows because it's not listed.
I have said before that it's not the size of the spanner, it's how agile your wrist is; but not here I'm afraid as these figures just plain suck.
So what else does this do? Well, it's an ipod dock which supports just about every ipod as well as the iphone. It also supports FM radio and has dual alarm, snooze and a wireless remote (wireless remote? Come on, it's nearly 2010). Maybe they make 'colour TVs' too.
It will also charge your ipod, has a dimmer on the LCD, as well as an AUX for MP3 players and other music devices you may have.
Unfortunately there is not a whole lot more to say in terms of audio goodies inside.
So let's take a look at how the setup and installation went.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series