Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Output power: 6 watts x2 (not stated if RMS or peak figure)
Speaker dimension: 2.75" x2 (ported)
Cable length: NA
Jack: stereo mini: Yes
Frequency response: NA
Pick-up pattern: NA
Well, I can see a lot of 'Not Applicable' there, so this could be a record for the shortest 'tech over' I've ever done.
So what do we have to work with here? Well, there are two 2.75" drivers, which are side ported with a small opening on either side of the unit.
Power figures come in at a hefty 6 watts x2 which could be peak or RMS, but no-one knows because it's not listed.
I have said before that it's not the size of the spanner, it's how agile your wrist is; but not here I'm afraid as these figures just plain suck.
So what else does this do? Well, it's an ipod dock which supports just about every ipod as well as the iphone. It also supports FM radio and has dual alarm, snooze and a wireless remote (wireless remote? Come on, it's nearly 2010). Maybe they make 'colour TVs' too.
It will also charge your ipod, has a dimmer on the LCD, as well as an AUX for MP3 players and other music devices you may have.
Unfortunately there is not a whole lot more to say in terms of audio goodies inside.
So let's take a look at how the setup and installation went.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard