The Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The packaging this unit comes in is quite tough as far as small boxes go I guess.
On the front of the unit is a nicely presented photograph of the unit. Unfortunately the thing that gets your attention the most is the iPhone which of course is not included.
However, without the phone in the picture there wouldn't be much to look at, so I guess that answers that.
The rear of the package features a spec list and run down of what's included and what can be expected in terms of compatibility. Aside from that, though, there is not much else. So let's take a look inside.
Inside the package things are quite well packed, with the unit being the focal point alongside a selection of small cables and a remote, along with a product manual.
Now, the jury is still out on whether it warrants a mention in the mission statement, but I can assure you that it does not live up to the claim of being "world class" packaging.
For that, you need to speak to the 'Razer guy' ...guy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz