Package and Contents
The box that the DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9 comes in is a little bit of a departure from the usual DFI boards that we have seen. In fact, it is downright understated. They have gone with a sleek, clean look with a glossy black box and very little of the usual gaudy hard sell. There are a couple of things to take note of, though. The first is the Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi logo and the BIOS Secure Logo. We will be covering these in more detail later.
The back of the box is also unusually clean with only a few of the nicer highlights of the T3eH9 shown off.
After you get the outer cover off, we find the usual white LANParty box underneath. Inside that DFI has stuffed in the usual amount of goodies. One thing we have always liked about DFI is that on their high-end products they go the extra step and provide high-quality cables and components. It says a lot about them to include rounded PATA and floppy cables and good SATA cables. DFI has also provided two GPU bridges for your SLI or Crossfire setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- AMD's next-gen Zen 2: 13% IPC improvement, better perf soon
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam