Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to your soundcard, all that's remaining is to locate the small control centre on your desktop and place the headphones on your head.
Once this has been done, the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using their in-line volume control.
There is not really anything I can think to add here, aside from maybe choosing fluffy fabric ear pads or the simulated leather option, which makes me think of 'low fat' or 'no fat'.
By now the headphones should be about ready to rock and roll, so let's get them fired up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit