Setup and Installation
Once the headphones themselves are taken out of the box and connected to your soundcard, all that's remaining is to locate the small control centre on your desktop and place the headphones on your head.
Once this has been done, the next step is to set the master volume for the headphones using their in-line volume control.
There is not really anything I can think to add here, aside from maybe choosing fluffy fabric ear pads or the simulated leather option, which makes me think of 'low fat' or 'no fat'.
By now the headphones should be about ready to rock and roll, so let's get them fired up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Battlefront II microtransaction removal: 'no impact' to EA
- 4K 60FPS capture card handles Xbox One X, costs $400
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ