Another day, another Lynnfield down. GIGABYTE's adaptation of a mainstream chipset for high-end applications is extremely impressive. First off, the layout of the board was extremely clean. Component placement is as expected from GIGABYTE; clean, crisp and functional.
The Lynnfield/P55 combination is extremely useful; it's finally good to see an affordable replacement for the Core 2 Duo and with the amount of power Core i5 and i7 800 series have under the hood, it's no wonder AMD has a long journey ahead of them and it's definitely good to see the chase happen.
As for GIGABYTE's P55-UD6, this is one board we would recommend without any hesitations, a simply fantastic board.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]