Specifications Here are the specs of the GGP standard full kit... Standard size fits cases up to 52" in circumference (desktop, mini and mid-tower cases). Large size fits cases up to 70" in circumference (full-tower cases). Case must be at least 13" deep. Carrying capacity up to 70 lbs. Color: Black. 2" buckles make it easy to buckle and they are VERY strong. Premium handle has a soft grip and is flexible to conform to your hand. Aluminum spreader imbedded in the top strap keeps the straps properly separated. High-quality carabiner-style snaphooks on the shoulder strap, look and function great. The CableGrip uses hook and loop material to securely attach cables. The GearGrip Pro comes in two models, the Full Kit and the Base Kit. The Full Kit comes with harness, shoulder strap, GearBag and two CableGrips. The Base Kit comes with the harness, GearBag and one CableGrip. Both kits are available in two sizes - standard and large. The unit we got for review was for standard size cases. There is a GearGrip Pro for large full tower case, which costs a extra $2 USD. Here is a close up picture of the handle...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit