Specifications Here are the specs of the GGP standard full kit... Standard size fits cases up to 52" in circumference (desktop, mini and mid-tower cases). Large size fits cases up to 70" in circumference (full-tower cases). Case must be at least 13" deep. Carrying capacity up to 70 lbs. Color: Black. 2" buckles make it easy to buckle and they are VERY strong. Premium handle has a soft grip and is flexible to conform to your hand. Aluminum spreader imbedded in the top strap keeps the straps properly separated. High-quality carabiner-style snaphooks on the shoulder strap, look and function great. The CableGrip uses hook and loop material to securely attach cables. The GearGrip Pro comes in two models, the Full Kit and the Base Kit. The Full Kit comes with harness, shoulder strap, GearBag and two CableGrips. The Base Kit comes with the harness, GearBag and one CableGrip. Both kits are available in two sizes - standard and large. The unit we got for review was for standard size cases. There is a GearGrip Pro for large full tower case, which costs a extra $2 USD. Here is a close up picture of the handle...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard