TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - AMD Athlon 1.33GHz
RAM - 128mb PC150 Kingmax SDRAM CAS2
Motherboard - FIC AZ11EA and ASUS A7V133
Video Card - OCZ GF2 Ultra
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 98SE
Drivers - VIA 4.05 AGP, NVIDIA Det3 11.00
Software - Sandra 2001, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake 3 Area, MDK2, Star Trek Voyager Elite Forces
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - Quake 3 Arena (1024x768x32)
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force (1024x768x32)
Results - 3DMark 2000 (1024x768x16)
Results - 3DMark 2001 (1024x768x32)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Intel and Micron reveal industry's first QLC NAND flash
- Red Dead Redemption running at 8K on Unreal Engine 4
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit