Testing and Results
So we all know what we are dealing with, here is a GPU-Z screen shot of my BIOS modded 9800GTX+. Plenty of clock to give these coolers a workout.
The test I chose to torture the coolers was Ozone3D's Furmark. Testing was run in stability mode for twenty minutes, both with all of the coolers tested. At this point I just click go and wait for the results.
After my last test with the Zerotherm, I noticed the stock cooler could use some cleaning and polishing. After a bit of work, I obtained these results and changed the chart to reflect these results as stock.
Results from the Xigmatek Balder are a bit of a disappointment. I would have expected better temps from a cooler utilizing dual 100mm fans.
Once all the coolers are grouped together, we can see that the Bifrost isn't the worst performer on the list. I don't mind the forty-five degree idle temperature, but the load temperature being only seven degrees cooler than stock makes me think twice about choosing this cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard