Xigmatek ships the Bifrost VD1065 in an all black package with bright red flame-like scroll work. The centre of the front is cut away to allow a good view of the fan assembly Xigmatek uses.
The rear of the packaging keeps with the same colouring scheme. This is where you will find all the pertinent information for specification, compatibility and a few images to allow you to get a better idea of what's contained within.
When the top is opened, you are immediately greeted with most of the hardware and literature, which is separated from the cooler by a cardboard partition. I will get more into detail with what is included later in the accessories section.
Pulling out the hardware and partition and setting them aside allows the actual cooler and surrounding "shell" to be removed. The Bifrost is shipped in a snap together, plastic container that keeps the cooler centered and safe from damage.
Spinning the packaging around to look at the reverse side, we get a good view of the five heat-pipes and some included pieces set into wells in the plastic. Again I will show those a bit later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit