The ASUS Eee 1101HA
Here you see the top of the notebook as you will always see it, covered with fingerprints and smudges. Such is the cost of a glossy lid.
The bottom of the 1101HA is plain with the battery release and some cooling grates along with an access panel for the RAM.
The right side of the machine has two USB ports, the RJ45 connector, headphone jack and mic jack. The memory card reader is also on this side.
There is nothing to see on the back of the machine but the rather bulbous 6-cell battery droppin' low.
The left side of the netbook has the VGA out, a USB port and the Kensington lock port. The left side also hides the smallest AC adapter port I have ever seen; it's even smaller than the headphone jack is.
There is nothing at all to see on the front edge of the netbook.
The keyboard on the 1101HA is massive by netbook standards with keys where they should be and a tiny right shift key.
My good friend Mr. Glossy screen is back with his pal Glarry Glareington.
You can see just how svelte the 1101HA is in the profile shot. The thing is no Dell Adamo XPS, but it is certainly thin enough for most of us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard