The ASUS Eee 1101HA
Here you see the top of the notebook as you will always see it, covered with fingerprints and smudges. Such is the cost of a glossy lid.
The bottom of the 1101HA is plain with the battery release and some cooling grates along with an access panel for the RAM.
The right side of the machine has two USB ports, the RJ45 connector, headphone jack and mic jack. The memory card reader is also on this side.
There is nothing to see on the back of the machine but the rather bulbous 6-cell battery droppin' low.
The left side of the netbook has the VGA out, a USB port and the Kensington lock port. The left side also hides the smallest AC adapter port I have ever seen; it's even smaller than the headphone jack is.
There is nothing at all to see on the front edge of the netbook.
The keyboard on the 1101HA is massive by netbook standards with keys where they should be and a tiny right shift key.
My good friend Mr. Glossy screen is back with his pal Glarry Glareington.
You can see just how svelte the 1101HA is in the profile shot. The thing is no Dell Adamo XPS, but it is certainly thin enough for most of us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flys Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto the Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam