The ASUS Eee 1101HA
Here you see the top of the notebook as you will always see it, covered with fingerprints and smudges. Such is the cost of a glossy lid.
The bottom of the 1101HA is plain with the battery release and some cooling grates along with an access panel for the RAM.
The right side of the machine has two USB ports, the RJ45 connector, headphone jack and mic jack. The memory card reader is also on this side.
There is nothing to see on the back of the machine but the rather bulbous 6-cell battery droppin' low.
The left side of the netbook has the VGA out, a USB port and the Kensington lock port. The left side also hides the smallest AC adapter port I have ever seen; it's even smaller than the headphone jack is.
There is nothing at all to see on the front edge of the netbook.
The keyboard on the 1101HA is massive by netbook standards with keys where they should be and a tiny right shift key.
My good friend Mr. Glossy screen is back with his pal Glarry Glareington.
You can see just how svelte the 1101HA is in the profile shot. The thing is no Dell Adamo XPS, but it is certainly thin enough for most of us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series