Accessories and Documentation
Here is the box that I removed from the interior packaging image. Due to its large nature, once the box is removed it wouldn't stay on top of the rounded chassis.
Inside you will find a power brick terminating in a laptop like adapter. This connects in the port I pointed out on the rear of the chassis. Then of course you need to supply the brick with power, so we get a cord rated to 125V and 7 amps. Antec also includes a 4-pin Molex to dual SATA power lead adapter, and ten cable ties to tidy up when you are done.
More goodies found in the box include two, 2.5" trays for adding SSD's and a baggie with various screws to mount all your components. Lastly we have the half height graphics support. It is currently upside down from how it installs, but goes on quite simply.
With the included paperwork comes the owner's manual, paperwork on the AQ3, three year warranty, and a diagram of the wiring layout.
I removed the 90 watt power supply from under the motherboard tray. The DC_IN is powered from a 4-pin connection attached to the back of where the power brick plugs in. on the outgoing side, all power stems from one 24-pin connection. For image quality wires were removed.
The wiring harness, as I said, stems all power from the 24-pin connection in the center of the image. The 20+4-pin connection goes to the motherboard, while on the other side, the harness supports two SATA, two 4-pin Molex and one FDD connection. Keep in mind, with the provided adapter you can have up to four SATA power connections running from this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Mini skeleton-90 Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada