I have had many long hours inside of Antec cases, starting off with my 900. From what I have seen with Antec chassis' in my short time here, is that air flow is key in their concepts. The 900, while a bit loud, had and still has some of the best chassis air flow money can buy. Even their open air chassis incorporated a large top fan and additional fans to keep components cool even without sides. This brings us to why I'm here today.
Back in May we looked at the Antec Skeleton and I was quite pleased with what Antec was offering in their uniquely designed open air chassis. I loved the concept and using and installing components in it was a breeze. The top mounted fan worked wonders for keeping RAM and chipset coolers full of cool air flow, greatly reducing the ambient air the motherboard sat in. the biggest complaint I had then was head room for CPU coolers. Let's see what they have come up with this time.
Today we are looking at the Mini Skeleton-90 from Antec. This version is a mITX compatible, sized down model of the Skeleton I previously reviewed. Since things were so easy and pleasurable to use the first time around, I don't expect many issues, aside from cooler clearances. Enough with what I expect, let's get to the images and let the product speak for itself!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Mini skeleton-90 Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit