Out of the box, you get the drive bay unit (the brains of the operation) with all the connectors you could possibly want. There's also enough temperature sensors to drive you mad when you can't figure out where to put them all.
Each fan connector also has a 4 pin molex option, as seen in the picture, as well as the standard 3 pin connector. This means that you can pretty much guarantee the whole of your case can be temperature managed.
In the bag you get screws, labels and extra temperature sensors. I'm not sure why they include extras when you have so many already.
A manual gives you the low down on setting up the device, though to be fair it's pretty intuitive and after 5 mins of poking and prodding you will have it sussed out.
Coming to the fitting now, I came across one initial concern; however, it's more to do with my case than the unit itself.
I have slide locking tool-less drive bay mounting and no screw holes. So the unit is held in place by friction. Unfortunately the "wings" of the drive bay unit are not very long so the friction isn't much and if I poke hard I can press the unit into my computer.
The Sentry LX had this problem covered by having a reinforced L shape bracket behind it, so it acted more like a CD-ROM than a blanking plate.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit