Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While getting old, 3DMark2000 still provides the best DX7 test engine.
Taking last place is FIC's VC19, over 80 marks difference here. It seems like a new BIOS is needed.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Again the same trend appears, FIC takes up the tail in the benchmarks. Lets hope FIC can introduce a new BIOS, as I know the I845E is much more capable than these results are showing.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU wise the FIC is equal to the task, memory wise it struggles with the need of new BIOS really showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- FIC VC19 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- FIC VC19 - Page 2 [VC19 Specifications]
- FIC VC19 - Page 3 [VC19 Features]
- FIC VC19 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- FIC VC19 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- FIC VC19 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- FIC VC19 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- FIC VC19 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- FIC VC19 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Overclockers UK unveils $43,000 gaming PC: 8Pack Orion X2
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Rise of Industry Gets May 2nd Release Date!
- Pixel Noir will debut on Steam Early Access. SWDTech retro RPG will be released on the Steam system during the first week of April
- Pull Your Devil Trigger With Sinful New Devil May Cry 5 Range
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Reveals New Ranger Class Trailer for Upcoming Action MMORPG, Bless Unleashed
- Explore the Latest Map & Music from Team Sonic Racing