Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the Geforce2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the worlds most used benchmark utilities. While getting old, 3DMark2000 still provides the best DX7 test engine.
Taking last place is FIC's VC19, over 80 marks difference here. It seems like a new BIOS is needed.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Again the same trend appears, FIC takes up the tail in the benchmarks. Lets hope FIC can introduce a new BIOS, as I know the I845E is much more capable than these results are showing.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU wise the FIC is equal to the task, memory wise it struggles with the need of new BIOS really showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- FIC VC19 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- FIC VC19 - Page 2 [VC19 Specifications]
- FIC VC19 - Page 3 [VC19 Features]
- FIC VC19 - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- FIC VC19 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- FIC VC19 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- FIC VC19 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- FIC VC19 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- FIC VC19 - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series