Overall the TRENDnet TEW-654TR is an excellent product. There are a few changes that we would like to see TRENDnet implement; such as a hotspot mode and a Gigabit Ethernet port. Still, despite those two items, it does exactly what it says it does.
TRENDnet provides you with everything you need to use the TEW-654TR without having to buy extras. The price is also at a great point at $59.99 U.S. over at Newegg with free shipping. This is less than many home routers while giving you better portability.
In the realm of bandwidth the TEW-654TR did much better than we expected. Originally we had thought the lack of a Gigabit ethernet connection would hinder speed. This was simply not the case inside the typical operating range (10-15 FT). If you are interested in a small ultra portable wireless device that gives you incredible flexibility and performance, you will not go wrong with the TRENDnet TEW-654TR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit