As with all of the packaging we have seen form TRENDnet, the TEW-654TR comes in a smart looking box. It is not the flashy packaging that many manufacturers tend to use these days; instead it is simple and informative.
The front shows you a picture of the product as well as a nice shot of the extras you will get when you pick this device up. The back has the now familiar diagram as to where the TEW-654TR would fit into your mobile network.
You will notice that there are three different setups depicted on the back. This is due to the triple role that the TEW-654TR can play.
Inside the box we find the TEW-654TR and some nice extras. It is obvious at this point that TRENDnet is serious about this product.
Along with the TEW-654TR itself, TRENDnet has included a nice travel pouch which easily organizes all of the parts you would need to use the TEW-654TR in any of the three capacities it is designed for.
One very nice extra is the inclusion of a USB power adapter. This means that no matter where you are, you can still use the TEW-654TR, as you can always power it directly from your laptop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Intel and Micron reveal industry's first QLC NAND flash
- Red Dead Redemption running at 8K on Unreal Engine 4
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit