Accessories and Documentation
The accessories at this point are what I would expect to come with the majority of the $50 range GPU coolers. You get eight, self-sticking, RAM sinks, a set of six washers to use on the motherboard holes (to aid against accidental grounding), and lastly a little syringe of ZEROtherm thermal compound. That leaves us the baggie in the back. This holds four double-sided bits of foam tape to mount the speed controller and the four Phillip's head screws that hold the CoolMaxx 2000 to your card.
This is the fan controller that you can use optionally. While you can connect the CoolMaxx directly to the motherboard, and possibly use software to control the fan's speed, ZEROtherm ships this handy little treat. This fan controller can limit the voltage from 5 - 11V and allows for almost forty inches of the 3-pin adapter cable. That should allow you to hide the controller anywhere you desire for easy access.
There is a pretty comprehensive set of multi-lingual instructions. Not only are there well laid out drawings so you don't need really to read the words, but if you do run into issues the text is written in simple terms and takes you all the way through the CoolMaxx 2000's installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series