With the TES 1326 Infrared Thermometer literally in hand we found ourselves getting real-world temperatures from the products we test at load (3D clock speeds).
There are two places we pull temperature from - the back of the card directly behind the core and if the card is dual slot and has an exhaust point we also pull a temperate from there, as seen in the picture.
Heat isn't anything to worry about.
Pulling out the TES 1350A Sound Level Meter we find ourselves quickly yelling into the top of it to see how loud we can be.
After five minutes of that we get a bit more serious and place the device two CM away from the fan on the card to find the maximum noise level of the card when idle (2D mode) and in load (3D mode).
Noise levels are pretty much in line with the other cards, really nothing to be worried about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM