Dynatron is a company that was founded in 1991 in Taiwan. Their goal at that time was to manufacture OEM fans and motors for several uses. From these humble beginnings they have grown into a large manufacturer of both OEM products and high performance cooling solutions as well. With businesses in Taiwan, China and the US, they are ready to handle worldwide distribution of their product line.
Though not as recognized as names like Thermaltake, GlobalWin or Alpha, they have been making the news around the world because of their reasonably priced coolers. Add to this the fact that they are reportedly good performers and you can see why they have been making the news lately.
This brings us to today's victim...um...I mean today's contestant. We'll be throwing the DY1206BH-625 heatsink through the grinder so that we can see first hand whether this little copper monster has what it takes to earn a spot within the rig of an Overclocking Enthusiast. Lets turn up the heat, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit