I can't believe no one wants the fire department to burn their house down this time of year to get a tax deduction. All joking aside, this is pretty common these days and in the near future we will be able to run the ultimate fire benchmark.
As for the benchmarks we did run, the system feels a little slow and the response time is a lot slower than what we are used to. I was able to find products on ioSafe's website that used more advanced interfaces, but once you get out of the Solo Series the cost rapidly rises. ioSafe has been making total protection products for many years now and some of the systems can cost as much at 20K USD.
As far as the cost of the ioSafe, I think it is a bargain for what you are getting. With an entry price of just 150 USD it would be hard to beat that price just for the thought of keeping your really important data safe from a fire or flood. The 1.5TB system maybe a little more realistic for most families with large collections of pictures and family videos and it has a total cost of 400 USD once configured with maximum protection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series