The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler
Taking a close look at the workhorse of the NV120, we have this clear seven bladed fan that houses two LEDs in the hub. The fan, while sunk into the fins, still gets pretty good coverage of the main body of forty-four fins.
From the side you can get a real look at how well the fan is in-set. This will guard from any slip ups on the sides as well. It's a bit hard to see due to the black look of the coating, but the fins are pressed on to the 6mm, copper heat pipes.
This isn't an optical illusion, the fins are bent up in the main design and there is a bit that is bent down in every fin creating this elliptical effect. This will interact with the airflow and should help direct it to more efficiently use that flow across the fin area.
Looking at the top, you can see that bit that is bent down on the fins now. The ZEROtherm logo is formed into the fins, as well as little lines on the outer edges. While these lines are in fact small, they will also react with the flow to aid against flow being lost out the sides. Not as good as an enclosed edge, but better than with them not being there.
The business end is a copper base with heat pipes coming out of the sides, while a cast piece of aluminium is used for the mounting of the appropriate parts for either AMD or Intel installations. The copper base is coated with the nickel as well and testing against a razor blade was good. The edges were a bit round, but the majority of the middle was flat and level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019