The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler
Taking a close look at the workhorse of the NV120, we have this clear seven bladed fan that houses two LEDs in the hub. The fan, while sunk into the fins, still gets pretty good coverage of the main body of forty-four fins.
From the side you can get a real look at how well the fan is in-set. This will guard from any slip ups on the sides as well. It's a bit hard to see due to the black look of the coating, but the fins are pressed on to the 6mm, copper heat pipes.
This isn't an optical illusion, the fins are bent up in the main design and there is a bit that is bent down in every fin creating this elliptical effect. This will interact with the airflow and should help direct it to more efficiently use that flow across the fin area.
Looking at the top, you can see that bit that is bent down on the fins now. The ZEROtherm logo is formed into the fins, as well as little lines on the outer edges. While these lines are in fact small, they will also react with the flow to aid against flow being lost out the sides. Not as good as an enclosed edge, but better than with them not being there.
The business end is a copper base with heat pipes coming out of the sides, while a cast piece of aluminium is used for the mounting of the appropriate parts for either AMD or Intel installations. The copper base is coated with the nickel as well and testing against a razor blade was good. The edges were a bit round, but the majority of the middle was flat and level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit