AMD's lineup of chipsets for their own platform is extremely impressive; in fact, they have in this reviewers eyes totally surpassed any products that NVIDIA has managed to put out there. Unlike Intel, AMD isn't holding back any licensing agreements for their CPU's which gives NVIDIA free reign to produce anything for AMD. However, as of lately we have seen nothing new come from NVIDIA for AMD and it seems they aren't going to compete with AMD to get SLI setups going; very strange indeed.
AMD on the other hand is pushing forward ever so fiercely with their chipsets in the 7 series. We have already got four majors and now with 770 we have a 5th chipset all for the AMD K8 and K10 families. In all, nothing short of fantastic. Intel has their own chipsets and won't license NVIDIA to produce any desktop chipsets for Quick Path.
ASRock has once again produced a very impressive board. While the software and accessories were lacking, this board is only a value to mainstream at best product and as such the extras resemble this. Overall, the performance was well on target.Overclocking could have been better, but this could be the chipset and not the board. Time will only tell.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit