I am glad to say that this review is not of a netbook. It's become common recently for many of the new systems that hit the market to be netbooks. An actual new notebook can be hard to come by thanks to the netbook revolution, at least in the lower end of the price range. The Gateway machine I will be looking at today carries a price that is not too out of line with many netbooks on the market.
The big difference is that the Gateway NC5214u has a full size notebook screen and keyboard plus it crams real notebook hardware of the AMD variety under the hood. Gateway always goes out of its way to make its machines look as good as they perform and the NV52 I am looking at today is no different.
If you want a real notebook complete with an optical drive, a large screen and a full size keyboard with a number pad, the NV52 may be just what you are looking for. If your interest is piqued, read on for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit