Version and / or Patch Used: Professional Home
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
Buy It Here
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see a good indication of speed (MHz) not being as important and tighter timings. The Corsair Dominator GT performs horribly at 1866MHz with a CL of 9 and a Command rate of 2T. It is at its best running at the slower speed of 1600MHz with a CL of 7 and a command rate of 1T.
HyperPi 0.99b is a front end that allows for multiple instances of SuperPi to be run on a system. SuperPi is a mathematical program designed to calculate the number Pi to a specific number of decimal places. In terms of memory testing it is stressful as it runs one instance per physical or logical core. This means that your system memory has to buffer the calculations for the number of cores (in this case 4) available on your CPU. For our testing we use a 32M run. This means that the system memory is trying to buffer four Pi calculations out to 32 million decimal places.
Our HyperPi testing shows us again that higher clock speeds are not much of an improvement if you have to loosen timings to get there. Our best performance was again at 1600MHz, CL7, 1T.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower