Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Starting with the basics, the PC-K62 is a full steel chassis with a plastic front bezel that is well ventilated with mesh removable panels. Unlike some of the others in the Dragon Lord series, the PC-K62 does in fact come with a side panel window for those who love to see inside their case during operation. The LanCool is painted inside and out a nice flat black and has holes in the motherboard tray for both wiring and access to the CPU backplates. From what I have seen so far, LanCool packs most of today's case buyers "must haves" into this chassis.
Cooling in the PC-K62 is accomplished with three 140mm blue LED fans that flood the inside of the chassis in a bright blue glow. One of the 140mm fans is placed in the bottom of the front to induce colder air into the chassis, while two 140mm fans and a 120mm fan pull the air out the top (140mm) and the rear (120mm). They not only allow for great air movement inside the chassis, but the 1000RPM speed of these fans keeps them at a very low hum. LanCool made a good compromise between "bling" and fan efficiency with the supplied fans.
There are only thirteen e-tailers that pop up in Google shopping currently, but as I said before this chassis is for the budget minded buyers. The highest price I saw this chassis listed for was just under $130 plus shipping. This places it right smack in the middle of most of the mid tower choices today based on price alone. Looking over at Newegg, I found the PC-K62 for 119.99 U.S. Dollars plus shipping to get one delivered to your door. Let's move on and see what the LanCool PC-K62 offers for its budget pricing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series