Having a look at the front of the box, we can see we've got a bit of a new design to go with the new series. Across the top of the box we have both the MSI and ATI logo. Moving down, the majority of the box is taken up by a picture of the cooler that MSI have chosen to use.
Across the bottom of the box we have mention that the model is overclocked. Below that we have the SuperPipe logo which lets us know about the extra thick heat pipes the card uses. Next to that we have the Military Class logo and on the far right side we have the HD 4890 with some of the main features below that.
Turning the box over, we have some more details about these SuperPipes. Also is a bit more information about the cooler and what exactly Military Class means. While we will talk more about the cooler on the next page, we'll just let you know that Military Class offers higher quality caps, solid state chokes which means no buzzing noises and solid caps to give better power quality and longer lifetime of the product. Across the bottom of the box we've got a bit more information on some of the features and a number of logos like HDMI, PCI Express, MSI and more.
Checking out the bundle inside, there isn't a whole lot going on. We've got two pieces of paperwork that are both quick user guides. In the cable department we've got two duel molex to 6-Pin PCI Express power connectors. While we haven't got a driver CD in the package, we're sure it comes with one and it simply was accidently left out in our bundle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!