Just a flesh wound
Looking at the inside of the cover flap, it's just a bit more marketing on how many different things it can protect.
Inside the pack you get the skin on a peel-off wax paper, cleaning cloth, spray bottle of applicator solution and a $5 USD gift card come squeegee!
Tearing along the perforated side of the pack reveals the application instructions, with all sorts of handy hints on how to get the best fit on your gadget.
Here is my HTC Hero covered by an Invisible Shield skin; notice how it makes it glossy and wet looking. That is a pretty cool side effect of the polymer.
Front view now and if you look closely you can see how the skin is in separate sections to cover all the unique angles of the Hero.
I'm not going to lie; it was a tad tricky applying the skin on this device thanks to the strange curves and angles of the case shape. You have to wet the polymer with a supplied spray that will dissipate leaving your shield nicely stuck down to the gadget.
It's not glued down at all though; you can in fact peel the skin off and re-apply if you think it's gone on squiffy.
Finally here's a short video of me going at the skin with a ball point pen and then a sharp edged screwdriver. The skin is initially scuffed by the contact, but after a quick rub and buff it's back to its shiny unmarred glory!
The only thing that could make this skin better has already been covered by ZAGG too, a lifetime guarantee. As long as you own the device, if your skin becomes damaged and unable to protect the gadget any longer, ZAGG will send you a new one for free!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions