Just a flesh wound
Looking at the inside of the cover flap, it's just a bit more marketing on how many different things it can protect.
Inside the pack you get the skin on a peel-off wax paper, cleaning cloth, spray bottle of applicator solution and a $5 USD gift card come squeegee!
Tearing along the perforated side of the pack reveals the application instructions, with all sorts of handy hints on how to get the best fit on your gadget.
Here is my HTC Hero covered by an Invisible Shield skin; notice how it makes it glossy and wet looking. That is a pretty cool side effect of the polymer.
Front view now and if you look closely you can see how the skin is in separate sections to cover all the unique angles of the Hero.
I'm not going to lie; it was a tad tricky applying the skin on this device thanks to the strange curves and angles of the case shape. You have to wet the polymer with a supplied spray that will dissipate leaving your shield nicely stuck down to the gadget.
It's not glued down at all though; you can in fact peel the skin off and re-apply if you think it's gone on squiffy.
Finally here's a short video of me going at the skin with a ball point pen and then a sharp edged screwdriver. The skin is initially scuffed by the contact, but after a quick rub and buff it's back to its shiny unmarred glory!
The only thing that could make this skin better has already been covered by ZAGG too, a lifetime guarantee. As long as you own the device, if your skin becomes damaged and unable to protect the gadget any longer, ZAGG will send you a new one for free!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ