Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
One nice touch is the solid travel case provided with this headset, which reminds me of the case provided with the wireless ASUS headset that I tested at the start of the year. The sample I received came with quite an exciting package design, featuring a nicely laid out box made of a good quality cardboard. The top of which is adorned only with; "put sound in its place"
What do we get inside the package? Well, inside the Razer Megalodon package are of course the headphones themselves, along with a separate control station for the headphones.
The high-quality cable the Megalodon come with is nice to see too, it almost reminds me of the cable you might see on a wetsuit or something or the sort.
Next in the package is the product manual, a small catalog of other Razer products and a sticker for your case. Also included are a quick start guide and a certificate of authenticity. Which about the latter; can I say... pales in comparison to the gold bound test report ASUS provided with the Essence STX.
Overall a very impressive packaging scheme, though. It has certainly had a lot of time and effort put into it and intends strongly to be noticed amid other products on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM