Package and Contents
The box for the P55 Deluxe follows similar lines to the X58 Extreme. It still uses that annoying reflective coating that makes it difficult to read (and photograph). Other than the reflective surface the box is pretty clean. ASRock does have the typical graphics that expound upon its features and virtues, but they are all concentrated at the bottom. This helps to prevent the overload effect that you can get from many computer parts packages.
One of the first things that jumps out at you on the front of the box is the SATA 6G sticker. ASRock has included a PCI-e x1 SATA 6G card. We will talk more about this card later in the review.
Another feature is the ability to use the traditional LGA-775 coolers. ASRock has built multiple mounting holes in the board to allow you to use your favourite Socket 775 cooler. This is a pretty cool idea and will help more than a few that are waiting on mounting kits for their current CPUs.
The back of the box is a continuation of the front, but a lot more cluttered. It has the rest of the hard sell we are used to seeing from most motherboard manufacturers.
Inside the box we find a basic compliment of accessories with the only notable item being the SATA 6G card we mentioned above.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard