We spent a lot of time with the ASRock P55 Deluxe. It was our primary motherboard used for all of our Lynnfield testing and then we went back over it again for a fresh round of testing for this review.
It is a very impressive motherboard in terms of performance. There are some layout issues that need to be corrected and the SATA 6G card is not quite the offering it seems on the surface. Still this product managed to convey the dedication that ASRock is showing to the enthusiast.
After the visit by a Taiwanese based ASRock engineer to our lab here in Florida, we feel that ASRock is truly committed to making a better product. The effort involved in sending someone to visually see an issue thousands of miles away and then to discuss what we feel is missing/needed in motherboard design speaks volumes.
Even as an early first run motherboard for a new chipset and CPU, it is a well thought out and manufactured product. It consistently impressed and surprised us in our testing especially in overclocking and it comes loaded with many great features. I am sure that we can push both the Core i5 and Core i7 much higher with better cooling and more time to tweak the settings. So in the end, the ASRock P55 Deluxe is a great performer and one that we can highly recommend.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard