We spent a lot of time with the ASRock P55 Deluxe. It was our primary motherboard used for all of our Lynnfield testing and then we went back over it again for a fresh round of testing for this review.
It is a very impressive motherboard in terms of performance. There are some layout issues that need to be corrected and the SATA 6G card is not quite the offering it seems on the surface. Still this product managed to convey the dedication that ASRock is showing to the enthusiast.
After the visit by a Taiwanese based ASRock engineer to our lab here in Florida, we feel that ASRock is truly committed to making a better product. The effort involved in sending someone to visually see an issue thousands of miles away and then to discuss what we feel is missing/needed in motherboard design speaks volumes.
Even as an early first run motherboard for a new chipset and CPU, it is a well thought out and manufactured product. It consistently impressed and surprised us in our testing especially in overclocking and it comes loaded with many great features. I am sure that we can push both the Core i5 and Core i7 much higher with better cooling and more time to tweak the settings. So in the end, the ASRock P55 Deluxe is a great performer and one that we can highly recommend.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard