A simple white package with an elegant accent stripe on the top, Luxa2 makes sure the buyer sees both the name and the product inside very clearly. The rear of this package is the same.
In ten various languages Luxa2 states this is a PC enclosure, and for additional information, please refer to their site.
The opposing panel is plane with the Luxa2 logo followed by "uniquely you", and their web address. At the very bottom there is a dot to specify the version of this chassis, either the E or the U series. From what I gather it is to designate EU or USA, for power supply reasons.
Once the outer layer of cardboard is removed, you can see Luxa2 does take great care to get the LM100 Mini to your house safely. First layer is almost a complete surrounding of high density foam to keep the chassis centered in the box and well protected from "accidents". With the foam removed, you see the chassis is wrapped in a thin bag bearing the Luxa2 logo. Lastly, the brown box secured in the top of the foam is where you will find all your hardware and accessories.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM