A simple white package with an elegant accent stripe on the top, Luxa2 makes sure the buyer sees both the name and the product inside very clearly. The rear of this package is the same.
In ten various languages Luxa2 states this is a PC enclosure, and for additional information, please refer to their site.
The opposing panel is plane with the Luxa2 logo followed by "uniquely you", and their web address. At the very bottom there is a dot to specify the version of this chassis, either the E or the U series. From what I gather it is to designate EU or USA, for power supply reasons.
Once the outer layer of cardboard is removed, you can see Luxa2 does take great care to get the LM100 Mini to your house safely. First layer is almost a complete surrounding of high density foam to keep the chassis centered in the box and well protected from "accidents". With the foam removed, you see the chassis is wrapped in a thin bag bearing the Luxa2 logo. Lastly, the brown box secured in the top of the foam is where you will find all your hardware and accessories.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit