The bottom of the chin shows the USB connector and microphone hole. You might be wondering about the odd shaped USB connector and thinking to yourself "Oh god not another proprietary connector", well you are wrong... yes, it comes with a shaped connector from HTC, but you can use a regular mini-USB-b style connector with this one too! Thank god!
Looking closely at the buttons on the chin face, you have a call pickup, home, menu, call end (lock/power options), search and back buttons. Surprisingly this is all you need for the phone - and you find yourself using the home, back and lock buttons most frequently.
On top of the phone the much celebrated inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can finally listen to music on your favorite pair of headphones rather than the proprietary ones.
Moving to the back cover, the five mega pixel lens is recessed behind the protective cover to prevent any scratches. This baby has an autofocus feature, which is a fantastic inclusion with the higher res cameras... unfortunately it takes roughly four seconds from button press to snapshot, which is painfully long! Please! Please! Please! HTC can you sort this out in the next firmware release? Even if it's just an option to turn off autofocus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard