The bottom of the chin shows the USB connector and microphone hole. You might be wondering about the odd shaped USB connector and thinking to yourself "Oh god not another proprietary connector", well you are wrong... yes, it comes with a shaped connector from HTC, but you can use a regular mini-USB-b style connector with this one too! Thank god!
Looking closely at the buttons on the chin face, you have a call pickup, home, menu, call end (lock/power options), search and back buttons. Surprisingly this is all you need for the phone - and you find yourself using the home, back and lock buttons most frequently.
On top of the phone the much celebrated inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you can finally listen to music on your favorite pair of headphones rather than the proprietary ones.
Moving to the back cover, the five mega pixel lens is recessed behind the protective cover to prevent any scratches. This baby has an autofocus feature, which is a fantastic inclusion with the higher res cameras... unfortunately it takes roughly four seconds from button press to snapshot, which is painfully long! Please! Please! Please! HTC can you sort this out in the next firmware release? Even if it's just an option to turn off autofocus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit