Active Media Products Executive I
The packaging is done in flat black and is void of writing. I was kind of expecting a box that is a little more presentable, but let's face it, for 17 USD you are not going to get a wooden box with a leather wrap.
The pen just rests inside of the box, no silk or felt, just cardboard.
Here we get our first good look at the writing instrument. The body type is wide with a chrome top, carbon fiber barrel and a steel clip.
The top unscrews to reveal the 4GB USB thumb drive and a twist of the tip reveals the writing portion of the pen.
Here we see everything disassembled. The ink container is quite small, but it is a standard size making replacement easy.
The carbon fiber is average quality with a thick layer of epoxy on the outer surface. It appears to be a wet lay so it is not like what you would find on an exotic R Series Ducati. Still it is carbon fiber and for 15 dollars you are not going to get something that has sat in an autoclave for 24 hours.
For a size comparison here is the Executive I next to a Mont Blanc Starwalker.
For an extra 400 USD you can have one with a White Mountain top that doesn't have a USB drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- System Shock reboot on 'hiatus' after raising $1.35 million
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit