Package and Contents
ASRock's choice of packaging is quite slim for an ATX board, however it still quite attractive. The base is red, which is very interesting considering AMD's colours are green; this shows that the chipset is still an ATI design, who uses the red colour for their company profile. On the front there is some colourful artwork along with the board model number as well as logo's for the chipset and CPU support.
On the back of the box ASRock has alot of marketing info on its board including info on its EUP, OC Tuner software as well as the Instant Boot feature of the board, which we have covered before. What is lacking is a full colour photo of the board.
Documentation and software is quite extensive. ASRock has a single user manual that is quite thick covering basic info, hardware setup, BIOS features and software explanations. The two DVD's contain drivers, updates and software for Windows XP and Windows Vista in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. There are no Windows 7 drivers.
Lastly the cables and accessories, from the picture you can see it's very basic - two SATA data cables, an IDE cable and a rear I/O shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz