Package and Contents
ASRock's choice of packaging is quite slim for an ATX board, however it still quite attractive. The base is red, which is very interesting considering AMD's colours are green; this shows that the chipset is still an ATI design, who uses the red colour for their company profile. On the front there is some colourful artwork along with the board model number as well as logo's for the chipset and CPU support.
On the back of the box ASRock has alot of marketing info on its board including info on its EUP, OC Tuner software as well as the Instant Boot feature of the board, which we have covered before. What is lacking is a full colour photo of the board.
Documentation and software is quite extensive. ASRock has a single user manual that is quite thick covering basic info, hardware setup, BIOS features and software explanations. The two DVD's contain drivers, updates and software for Windows XP and Windows Vista in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. There are no Windows 7 drivers.
Lastly the cables and accessories, from the picture you can see it's very basic - two SATA data cables, an IDE cable and a rear I/O shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam