One thing that has me playing with the headphone cable constantly is the super soft rubber coating on it. It's strange and bumpy and amazingly never seems to tangle like thinner cords.
Back to the issue of the noise making parts; these cans have been hammered over the last week with an assortment of sounds from my eclectic selection of music.
Rob Dougan always providing some deep bass lines and trilling highs with his semi-orchestral sounds, like something straight out of a film.
The headphones handle the deep bass well, seeming to be engineered to produce a nice rich response while the violin highs are crisp and notable.
To get a bit of flavour for the headphones response I work through a selection of drum and bass like pendulum and prodigy, to rock with the Foo Fighters and Kasabian, and finally to poppy commercial sounds straight from any top 10 radio countdown.
The overall impression of the cans seems to be that they are tailored to reproduce more bass and treble notes than midrange, however the mid is certainly not lacking. I think that these headphones really do what they say on the packaging - they provide excellent gaming quality sound reproduction and prove good for listening to music and movies on your computer and home theatre systems.
The finally word on these gloss red treats is their comfort; you can wear these for hours on end without getting head clamped or sweaty ears. Thanks to an ingenious and well supported headband, and the added ventilation points at the back of the ear cups.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023