Rock the microphone
What I really love about these headphones is not the sound reproduction, but the sound collection from the uni-directional microphone.
It seems to have the ability to filter out background noises without really trying, there is little more than a rumble really when you are speaking.
This makes for clear and understandable voice conversations with your mates when playing games or chatting to mum on Skype.
The mic unit can clip to you or to your monitor thanks to the inclusion of a little "L" shape bracket and some velcro sticky tabs.
This separation of microphone and volume control unit is liberating, but at the same time awkward, because if you have it attached to the screen and suddenly reach the limit of the cable stretch... well, I guess that why it's attached with velcro!
But there is no real problem with having a separated microphone other than your own clumsiness. The ability to place it anywhere on your person, or not have it attached at all, really makes a difference with these headphones.
Did I mention it comes in four colours? Black, White, Pink and limited edition Red!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard