Just like the original, the new Hyper 212 Plus is boxed in the bright pink on white packaging. As usual there is a great image on the front of the cooler you are purchasing. One of the last new things Cooler Master incorporates in the 212 Plus is in the compatibility shown at the bottom.
The pink on white continues around the right side. Cooler Master uses most of this panel to display a thorough specifications list.
Spinning the package around to the rear you can see drawings with full dimensions, as well as a few product images displaying some of the features. At the very bottom they list four key features in text that coincide with the photos.
This side of the package is where Cooler Master says that it is a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more info in eighteen different languages.
Once you open the flap at the top of the box, this plastic tray can be slid out. Cooler Master uses this to support the cooler in the center of the package, even taking the extra step to put foam between the fan and the fins to keep one from crushing the other during shipping. This inner tray also provides a well for the hardware to be shipped in, excluding the back-plate which is shipped outside the tray.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption running at 8K on Unreal Engine 4
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit