The Lenovo S10-2
Yep, that's a box. It's brown, has the Lenovo logo and is thin enough for you to appreciate how tiny the netbook inside is.
Extract the S10-2 from its snazzy box and you get your first glimpse at the chassis with its stealth finish and almost iridescent quality. It's a good looking netbook, for sure.
There is little to see on the front of the netbook except the slot for the memory card reader.
The left side of the little computer has the RJ-45 port, VGA output, a USB port, mic jack and the headphone port.
The right side of the S10-2 has the switch for turning Wi-Fi on and off, two USB ports, the Kensington lock port and the DC adapter port.
The backside of the machine shows off the thick battery that lifts the rear of the computer about half an inch or so.
The keyboard is what you expect from a netbook with cramped keys, but good enough for the class.
The glossy screen offers up good colors and plenty of glare.
When looking at the S10-2 from the side profile you get a very good idea just how thin the machine is.
The bottom of the netbook has covers for the RAM, hard drive and various heat extraction ducts and intakes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit