The Lenovo S10-2
Yep, that's a box. It's brown, has the Lenovo logo and is thin enough for you to appreciate how tiny the netbook inside is.
Extract the S10-2 from its snazzy box and you get your first glimpse at the chassis with its stealth finish and almost iridescent quality. It's a good looking netbook, for sure.
There is little to see on the front of the netbook except the slot for the memory card reader.
The left side of the little computer has the RJ-45 port, VGA output, a USB port, mic jack and the headphone port.
The right side of the S10-2 has the switch for turning Wi-Fi on and off, two USB ports, the Kensington lock port and the DC adapter port.
The backside of the machine shows off the thick battery that lifts the rear of the computer about half an inch or so.
The keyboard is what you expect from a netbook with cramped keys, but good enough for the class.
The glossy screen offers up good colors and plenty of glare.
When looking at the S10-2 from the side profile you get a very good idea just how thin the machine is.
The bottom of the netbook has covers for the RAM, hard drive and various heat extraction ducts and intakes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases