Kingwin displays the XT-1264 Heat-pipe Touch Chip cooler in a very flashy yellow and black package. The cut-out in the middle of the top allows for a pretty good peak of what you are buying, if you are lucky enough to shop from a shelf versus a PC.
Kingwin places some close up product images on this side. Again, they show the H.T.C. base, but also a look at the PWM fan included as well as a look at the AMD tool-less mounting.
The rear of the XT-1264 is where the specifications are placed. The bottom right corner gives the first glimpse of the entire cooler.
The last look at the outer packaging is where the compatibility list for the XT-1264 is located.
Sliding the cooler out of the box, I found it was housed in this. The plastic tray underneath supports the cooler during shipping and provides room to house the extra mounting hardware and instructions. The tray half is then covered with another layer of plastic, this time a little less supportive and more of a protective layer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Kingwin XT-1264 Heat-pipe Touch Chip CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch