Package and Contents
When the first Atom based boards hit the market we were told that Intel put alot of restrictions on its partners in terms of what the boards could be packed with and what they could be packed in. The result for GIGABYTE is a very plain grey box that is just over 17cm in length and 17cm in width; the exact size of a Mini-ITX board. There is only the company logo printed in the middle of the box with the board model sticker on the bottom right of the box.
Moving along, we come to the documentation and software. With the limitations Intel has placed on the Atom platforms there is also a limitation on software. Atom boards are designed to work with Windows XP only. Therefore, the software CD that is included only contains Windows XP drivers and software. The user manual included has setup instructions for the board including BIOS and software setups for Windows XP.
The included accessories for this board are extremely light. There is a single SATA data cable along with an IDE cable that can support two standard IDE or ATAPI devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit