Accessories and Documentation
This is what you find inside the white box strapped inside the optical drive bays. At the left are two baggies; the top one is full of the screws for motherboard and drive mounting if you choose to, as the drive bays are all tool-less. The bottom bag contains black fan screws for the top, so when you add fans or a radiator it keeps the look Corsair intended, all black. In the middle is a rubber 120mm fan anti-vibration sleeve. This is for the single 120mm fan on the lowest hard drive rack. To the right are two more bags. The top one contains six very long screws I didn't find a use for and the bag below has a few extra motherboard risers. At the top and bottom are the four tool-less slides for the lower hard drive rack.
As I mentioned, the wiring is all included to get you well under way in keeping things neat and tidy inside. There are four 90 degree SATA wires in black, an 8-pin or 4-pin CPU power extension cable and a nicely wired SATA power connection to keep the wiring to a minimum on the back of the hot swappable SATA system.
Since the Obsidian has yet to hit the market, there was no instruction guide or installation manual included, just this "reviewer's guide" which is more technical information than case assembly help. I will say this though, even with no instruction to go by, I found the Corsair Obsidian 800D very user friendly and easy to get into and get the job done.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam