Never mind the material, feel the width
The Alioth mouse mat is a rubber backed PU-foam with a smooth cloth layer on top made with microfibers to ensure an excellent tracking surface that will not feel like sandpaper on the hand.
The close up detail shows the fibrous nature of the surface with an excellent quality of build. The graphics are pin sharp on it too!
The glory shot of mouse and mat here. Notice the rubberised thumb grip point below the forward and back button. This makes the mouse one of the nicest I've had my hand around in a long time.
You are probably wondering what the mouse looks like plugged in and we have you covered. Firstly, here's a nice standard profile shot.
And now a colour wheel to illustrate the multitude of colour options the scroll wheel changes to when you change DPI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz