Never mind the material, feel the width
The Alioth mouse mat is a rubber backed PU-foam with a smooth cloth layer on top made with microfibers to ensure an excellent tracking surface that will not feel like sandpaper on the hand.
The close up detail shows the fibrous nature of the surface with an excellent quality of build. The graphics are pin sharp on it too!
The glory shot of mouse and mat here. Notice the rubberised thumb grip point below the forward and back button. This makes the mouse one of the nicest I've had my hand around in a long time.
You are probably wondering what the mouse looks like plugged in and we have you covered. Firstly, here's a nice standard profile shot.
And now a colour wheel to illustrate the multitude of colour options the scroll wheel changes to when you change DPI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit