All Dolled Up
Opening up the mouse packaging, you can lift the lid and see the mouse itself below the protective plastic (because we don't want grubby fingers on a product before you buy it!)
And liberating the mousey from its hole is a simple procedure that does not require scissors or lasers.
The matt finish of the mouse is nice to see, black being a choice colour for gamers because it looks so bad ass!
Flipping the mouse, we can see the laser tracker on the mouse as well as the Teflon glide feet and a compartment for weight adjustment.
The weight holder itself contains 3gram ingots to allow you to adjust the device to your liking. I prefer a heavy mouse overall so that I'm less likely to make jerky un-necessary movements.
Right side up, we can get a closer look at the smooth finish of the mouse and the cleverly crafted ergonomics. This is a really nice mouse to hold in the hand!
We also see the DPI adjustment buttons below the scroll wheel as well as the Mionix logo which just looks awesome.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit