All Dolled Up
Opening up the mouse packaging, you can lift the lid and see the mouse itself below the protective plastic (because we don't want grubby fingers on a product before you buy it!)
And liberating the mousey from its hole is a simple procedure that does not require scissors or lasers.
The matt finish of the mouse is nice to see, black being a choice colour for gamers because it looks so bad ass!
Flipping the mouse, we can see the laser tracker on the mouse as well as the Teflon glide feet and a compartment for weight adjustment.
The weight holder itself contains 3gram ingots to allow you to adjust the device to your liking. I prefer a heavy mouse overall so that I'm less likely to make jerky un-necessary movements.
Right side up, we can get a closer look at the smooth finish of the mouse and the cleverly crafted ergonomics. This is a really nice mouse to hold in the hand!
We also see the DPI adjustment buttons below the scroll wheel as well as the Mionix logo which just looks awesome.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard