Accessories and Documentation
The box that was packaged alongside the SG04 is what you see here. There are four screw-less hard drive slides to use with the racks in the floor of the chassis. At the top, in the middle is the stealth drive cover that is formed to match the shape of the front of the SG04. You simply attach it to the drawer of your optical drive using the 3M adhesive included. A bag of screws and raisers along with some wire management ties and a 4-pin CPU power extension is included to wrap things up.
Of course, there is the manual. Well written with decent images to help explain if the words just aren't getting it done. I found it thorough and descriptive. From beginning to the end of the build, I referred to the manual many times and always found the solution.
Not really included "hardware", but I wanted to remove the hard drive racks from the bottom of the chassis to allow you to see how they work. It takes the removal of three screws total to get theses out; two screws inside and one on the bottom of each piece. They easily lift out once the screws are removed.
As I mentioned before, I had a few discussions with SilverStone about getting all the right parts to get this build underway. They found it best to send along the PP05 short wire kit for their 600w Strider PSU, which is completely modular, to keep things tidy inside. The short wire kit allows me to take that even further and use only the length I need, not having a nest of wires lying about inside. Lastly, due to the 82mm heatsink restriction for the CPU, SilverStone Has also sent along the NT06 Evolution CPU cooler to use during this build.
Along with this series of cases, SilverStone had the foresight to create a LAN bag for the Sugo series chassis. This bag allows you to take your SG04, keyboard, mouse, headset and whatever other vital pieces you can stuff in the rather large pouches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit