Keeping with the Star Wars theme, the X-Fighter is displayed on top of a space scene, stars, planet and a spaceship included.
On this side IN WIN uses the space to show off four of the external features of the X-Fighter chassis. These are the LED light bar in the power switch, the incorporated airflow design in the door panel, the unusual feet and lastly the easy access to the front I/O panel.
On the back side of the package we get our first look at the interior of the X-Fighter along with a few bubbles with interior features highlighted. The interior features a slide and store compartment that holds all your drive rails for screw-less installation. The other two highlight the removable fans.
Spinning the box around one more time reveals the specifications of the X-Fighter above a bunch of icons that show compatibility and features.
Once all the pretty cardboard is removed, IN WIN uses layers of thin foam glued together that is cut to fit the X-Fighter to secure your purchase during shipping. Underneath all the layers of foam is the typical plastic bag surrounding the case. Both did well to allow my X-Fighter to arrive in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV require over 155GB HDD space for 4K on PC
- Intel: 5G mobile PCs will be here next year
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit