Package and Contents
Let's first take a look at the packaging that the X58 Extreme ships in. Right away I have a complaint; I simply do not like the reflective surfaces that companies are putting on their packaging. Not only does it make it a pain to photograph, but it makes it a pain to actually read what is on the box as well. Still, after being annoyed by the reflective coating on the box, you will be able to tell that the X58 Extreme has a few interesting features.
The top of the box shows the usual CPU support logos and has the addition of a Windows 7 ready logo. Down at the bottom we find information about the power regulation on the board. The X58 sports an 8-Phase power set up (listed as V8 on the box). You also get powered E-SATA as well as SLI and Crossfire (something that is pretty much standard on the X58).
The back of the box has the usual jumble of images bragging about the features available on the board.
Inside ASRock has provided enough to get you going. There are the usual four SATA cables, two Molex to SATA adapters, a floppy and PATA cable, SLI bridge (single) manual, driver CD and I/O port shield.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz