Specifications, Availability and Pricing
- Ultimate Heat Conductivity
- Net Contents are 3.5 grams
- Optimal Heat Conductivity
- Low Thermal Resistance
- User Friendly
GELID's GC-Extreme offers all the same characteristics of the previous GC-2 sample with just a few exceptions. This time around, GELID doesn't list a specific gravity of the compound, but they do add "ultimate heat conductivity" to this list. I also noticed that the GC-Extreme is only available in a 3.5 gram tube versus the GC-2 which comes in a 7 gram syringe. I hope we do see some impressive numbers here to warrant purchasing half as much compound.
Doing the typical Google search for e-tailers, at this time there are only three. Give it time, GC-Extreme is fairly new and they need a bit of time to fill the stores with their product. Either way, you should have no issue finding it as I did, if you decide this is the thermal compound for you.
GC-Extreme can be found at Newegg for $13.99 plus shipping and is currently showing stock on hand. Once they receive stock the price may drop a bit, so don't let their pricing scare you off just yet. I was able to locate the GC-Extreme at another e-tailer for around $10 plus shipping and yet another listed at $8.75 plus shipping. This $8.75 price tag is higher than the GC-2 and even more so when you think that you are only getting half as much compound for the dollar versus GELID Solution's previous submission. Yet another reason the temperatures need to show good improvement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower