Now it's time to put the M1022 through our battery of netbook benchmarks. Today we will be using our iTunes encoding test, our movie encoding test and Battery Eater Pro. As you will soon see, the M1022 has very nice performance and found itself very close to the SSD equipped OCZ Neutrino I reviewed a while back in performance.
Battery Eater Pro
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.70
Developer Homepage: http://batteryeater.com/development.html
Product Homepage: http://batteryeater.com
The first test up is Battery Eater Pro. The M1022 has fantastic battery life and is the longest lasting machine we have ever tested. If you want to be able to go for hours on the road, the M1022 is a great machine for the job. Remember, real world results will vary. Check out the graphic below for the battery life score and comparison.
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
Developer Homepage: http://www.apple.com
Product Homepage: http://www.apple.com/itunes
Next up is our iTunes encoding test. For this benchmark I used my Stone Temple Pilots Core album in MP3 format, encoded the tracks to AAC using iTunes and timed the process with a stopwatch. See the chart below for the scores.
Version and / or Patch Used: 9
Developer Homepage: http://www.microsoft.com
The final netbook benchmark is our movie encoding test. For this test I used Windows Media Encoder to turn the 1080p Wonder of Flight video into a DVD quality file suitable for streaming. See the chart below for the test results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- Nice review, but you guys missed out on the best features:
1. Push the right click button when the system is off and those 6 LEDs show you how much battery you have left.
2. The touch pad may be small, but it uses an ELan tech smart mousepad syste
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit