The GIGABYTE Booktop M1022
A box, is a box, is a box. Nothing fancy to see here, just specs and a product shot.
Open the box up and all the accessories are packed away under the netbook itself.
Take the protective wrap off the netbook and you get to see the glossy white and slightly pearlescent netbook.
The front edge of the netbook has little to see other than the headphone / mic ports and LED lights for hardware status.
The left side of the netbook has a heat grate, VGA out and the connector port for putting the netbook into the slick dock we will talk about later.
The right side of the netbook has the memory card reader, RJ-45 port and three USB ports.
The back of the netbook has nothing to see.
Open the cover and you get the first glimpse of the keyboard with all that you expect to find, including a multi-touch track pad. I could do without the Asian characters on the keyboard that clutter things up.
The screen has my favorite -- a glossy coating .
Despite packing in a massive 6-cell battery, the profile of the M1022 is surprisingly thin.
The coolest feature of the M1022 is the slick docking station that it ships with.
The rear of the dock has a VGA out, AC port, RJ-45 connector and a pair of USB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- Nice review, but you guys missed out on the best features:
1. Push the right click button when the system is off and those 6 LEDs show you how much battery you have left.
2. The touch pad may be small, but it uses an ELan tech smart mousepad syste
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard